Account Co-Ordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Co-Ordinator to join our team.
- Time management of customer information for deliveries, specifications, bespoke customer requests and suppliers;
- Prepare and distribute material for meetings, facilitate discussion, take and distribute minutes and follow up on action;
- Support all internal and external commercial administration such as customer letters, complaint resolution letters, customer liaison etc;
- Prepare supporting analysis for fee billings, monitoring and conducting credit collection;
- Management of customer samples from request to completion;
- Maintain the primary communication link for all customers;
- Liaise with suppliers on pricing relating to NPD, BOP or core SKUs;
- Act as a point of contact for clients, dealing with non-technical coordination queries and proactively build ongoing relationships;
- Order Stock via 3rd parties;
- Support the delivery of selected product on volume, Gross Margin, EBITDA, BOP and cash targets;
- Provide the Business Unit Development Manager with timely and accurate market information through liaison with the insight team;
- Report monthly on product activity and achievements to BDM including monthly activity plans.
- Ability to understand and interpret Technical specifications and data sheets;
- Previous exposure to working in a B2B environment within the Food/FMCH Industry;
- Full license and car driver;
- Good IT skills;
- Effective planning and preparation skills;
- Evidence of ability to influence cross functionally;
- Numerate and commercially astute.