Accountant – Manchester Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accountant – Manchester to join our team.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable;
- Enforcing and improving company policies and procedures;
- Billing and managing client queries with professionalism;
- Projects and ad hoc analysis as required;
- Assisting with the annual financial audit;
- Ensuring accounting processes are operating effectively;
- Month-end closing including reconciliations and GL journal entries;
- Maintaining strong relationships with our Sales and other internal teams.
- Bonus: Part qualified or working towards an accounting certification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA);
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines;
- Eager to learn about all things finance and BrightTALK;
- Bachelors in Accounting or related area;
- SalesForce experience a plus;
- 2+ years of Accounting experience;
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Strong understanding and application of double entry bookkeeping;
- Willingness to undertake all levels of work;
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion;
- Advanced Excel skills – vlookup, pivot tables, etc;
- ERP system experience – FinancialForce a plus – (Netsuite/Intacct/QB).