Conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Analyst to join our team.
- Support various stakeholder in interpreting data and analysing results;
- Enter Finished Goods code (SKU) together with correct EAN information on to SAP on receipt of the BOM WIP sheet;
- Monitor and report monthly on late non-effective SKU status;
- Source, maintain and update sales and lease comparable databases;
- Assist preparation and review of some Argus models;
- Ensure continuity of service in the savings team where necessary;
- Manage the reporting requirements of the Procurement and Customer Engagement Business Units and Sales team;
- Building and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders;
- Responsible for updating base price amendments as per scheme of delegation;
- Perform COSHH assessments for new and existing chemicals;
- Communicate with stakeholders, managing projects and expectations;
- Build and apply an understanding of oncology and biosimilars drug development and commercialization, including the dynamics in these markets;
- Assist in the presentation of regular savings communications into Customers including Procurement, Commercial and Customer Engagement teams;
- Ensure faster transfer of converted pipeline opportunities into savings records / baseline tables;
- Maintain, troubleshoot, calibrate and validate laboratory equipment.
- Previous experience with analytical method transfer, verification and validation;
- Experience working within a laboratory environment;
- Experience in analytical techniques (UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis);
- Experience in GMP raw material testing;
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion;
- Experience in working with complex data sets;
- Experience with real-world data (e.g., claims, EHR);
- Experience with key information resources (e.g., clinical trial and pipeline databases, sales/consumption data, physician audit databases);
- Experience in modeling and forecasting pharmaceutical markets;
- Interest in engaging the challenges facing the biopharma industry;
- Familiarity with clinical research, drug development, and/or commercialization processes;
- A first or upper second-class degree in biological/medical/or other science discipline;
- Knowledge of market access and reimbursement issues in major and/or growth markets.