Assistant Finance Business Partner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Finance Business Partner to join our team.
- Making Payments;
- Accruals and Prepayments;
- Play a key role in the production of budgets and forecasts with analysing any variances an important part of this;
- Commentary on variances;
- Significant involvement in the annual budgeting process and forecasting;
- Leading on multiple ad hoc projects such as costing analysis;
- Manage communication with the International Shared service centre who carry out all transactional and tax duties of this UK division;
- Carrying out monthly variance analysis, investigating root cause and providing commentaries;
- Project accounting;
- Playing a key role in ensuring processes for capital investments, variance analysis and cost control are running efficiently;
- Responsible for preparing business presentations;
- Provide Meaningful Analysis on information and data;
- Prepare and Production of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Good team player;
- Confident in communicating with senior members of the business;
- Advanced Excel skills and strong with data;
- Strong analytical skills and experience and doing presentations;
- Process improvement mindset;
- Part-Qualified CIMA or ACCA;
- CIMA/ACCA studier.