Assistant Fund Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Fund Accountant to join our team.
- Production of weekly and monthly Bank Reconciliations;
- Collation of quarterly valuations;
- Preparation of investor drawdowns and distributions;
- Managing and making payments across the funds;
- Book keeping for Fund and Direct entities;
- Preparation/update of cash forecasts based on fees, expenses, investment and investor drawdowns and distributions;
- Various ad-hoc tasks;
- Assistance with preparing information required for audit;
- Maintenance of the Finance group email and responding to queries;
- Assistance with regulatory reporting;
- Championing of funding and credit processes across all entities and ensure their continuity;
- Post bank transactions to both sales, purchase and general ledger;
- Posting and reconciliation of funder documentation to ensure accuracy of ledgers;
- Responding to internal and external queries;
- To assist with funder audits.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience;
- Previous cash management (forecasting, and production of reconciliations) experience;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Experience on accounting software, Investran preferable;
- Understanding of need for financial control environment;
- Experience dealing with high volumes of work;
- 1-2 years post degree experience in the finance function of a private equity environment or similar.