Assistant Pensions Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Pensions Manager to join our team.
- Liaising with advisors such as actuary, auditors etc;
- Plan Governance, maintaining risk registers, year planners, ongoing review of GDPR compliance, statutory reporting etc;
- Co-ordination and collection of renewal data for all the plans annual activities and relevant policies;
- Keeping all plan documentation up to date ensuring that all pension related changes are properly documented;
- Assisting members with queries;
- Supporting Trustees with training needs and keep training records;
- Supporting Company working groups;
- Ensuring timely collection and reconciliation of member contributions.
- Hold or be willing to study towards a professional qualification;
- Technically strong, preferably encompassing Pension Schemes but if not, a willingness to learn;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the fiduciary services industry;
- Good organisational and communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of compliance and regulation;
- Ability to support and mentor team members;
- Previous experience managing a team;
- Technical skills, experience & knowledge;
- Effectively support Managers and Directors to ensure work fulfils compliance and quality standards.