Assistant Vice President, Aviation Finance Credit Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Vice President, Aviation Finance Credit to join our team.
- As required, prepare reports for Tokyo Head Office and European Headquarters as well as creating credit committee materials;
- Responsible for reviews, analysis and credit approvals on all Aircraft Financing transactions;
- Collaboratively work with relevant business lines on supporting business plans and establishing appropriate Risk Acceptance Criteria (RACs);
- To pro- actively engage with the front office to develop a sound portfolio in accordance within the Bank’s risk appetite framework;
- Monitor existing transactions and perform regular reviews of exposures to maintain overall credit quality and watch against deterioration;
- Selectively have client visits with front office and/or have client calls;
- Assess new / potential credit proposals to identify key risk issues and provide recommendations;
- Analysis of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow forecasts, competitive strengths and peer comparisons.
- A structured and logical approach to work;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly;
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability;
- Strong numerical skills;
- A proactive, motivated approach;
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement;
- A creative and innovative approach to work;
- A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment;
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal Skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills.