Associate Project Manager – Construction Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Project Manager – Construction to join our team.
- Take responsibility for focused business development, client targeting and marketing activities to internal and external clients;
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects;
- Undertaking day to day delivery of Commercial projects;
- Delivering projects following the RIBA plan of work, managing the end of stage reporting and sign-off.
- Client facing with a proven track record of leading a team;
- Demonstrable experience of Private project delivery (Residential and Commercial desirable but not essential);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal;
- A proven track record of business development.