Associate Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Project Manager to join our team.
- Excellent safety and integrity leadership;
- Ensure ethical behaviour in line with code of conduct;
- Use technical knowledge to drive growth in specific portfolio areas;
- Create the environment that allows all employees to develop and succeed;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by driving towards excellent quality;
- Ensure legal compliance for customers;
- Upselling on projects and identifying other opportunities to drives sales;
- To provide a safe working environment for all site employees, mitigate the risks;
- Interact and manage key customers and their expectation of the Service product and portfolio;
- Ensure sustainable growth targets are achieved through driving project efficiencies;
- Communicate effectively with all personnel involved in the project cycle;
- Ensure continuous improvement from site works and cost to sell in line with profitability targets via feedback from site;
- Takes a strong active personal role in management of the projects;
- Contribute to operational savings reporting;
- Ensure business sales processes are adhered to.
- Demonstrable experience of Retail, Residential and Commercial;
- Explore business development opportunities either through new or existing networks;
- Management of multidisciplinary teams of internal and external design consultants;
- Assist with the leading and managing of the Project Management team;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal;
- Manage existing client relationships and develop further opportunities;
- Client facing with a proven track record of leading a team.