Audit Assistant Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Audit Assistant Manager to join our team.
- perform on-site audits of larger, complex clients and work on technical audit matters with the audit partner;
- Planning, including setting time and fee budgets;
- support the growth of the Henley office;
- assist with planning of large audits;
- manage the workflow, and resourcing of the accounts preparation and tax computations for the Henley audit portfolio;
- Running the Audit Team to include a high level of on-site Audit work;
- pro-active dedication to professional growth through training and experience opportunities;
- Complete timesheets accurately on a daily basis;
- Interest and drive to develop specialist knowledge within a sector or service;
- maintain audit quality standards as required by Audit Regulations and TC internal policies;
- Be up-to-date with the firm’s policies and procedures and comply with them at all times;
- Attend appropriate training/development courses to meet Moore’s CPD requirements;
- Be aware of the firm’s risk management and practice assurance procedures and ensure compliance;
- Provide constructive feedback to senior management team regarding processes and procedures;
- Assist with mentoring and training of trainees.
- Leading audits of clients with at least a £20 million plus turnover;
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102;
- Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages;
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified;
- UK audit practice experience;
- A genuine interest in our clients with an ability to confidently discuss business challenges and needs;
- An interest in maintaining and developing your technical knowledge in order to facilitate and lead valuable discussions with our clients.