Audit – Senior Associates – Asset Wealth Management Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Audit – Senior Associates – Asset Wealth Management to join our team.
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients;
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above;
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen;
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients;
- Train and lead staff;
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- ACA or equivalent;
- Highly developed listening and questioning techniques;
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships;
- Strong project management;
- Focussed and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential);
- Experience of supervising and developing staff through coaching;
- Desire for continuous improvement;
- Experience in supervising and developing staff;
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards and/or US GAAP;
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities;
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service;
- Strong team-working skills;
- Proven ability in leading audit engagements, including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments;
- Experience of working with clients in the UK Financial Services industry and more specifically Asset & Wealth Management industries.