Examine and analyze accounting records to determine financial status of establishment and prepare financial reports concerning operating procedures.
Auditor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Auditor to join our team.
- Regularly visiting client premises as part of a team to carry out audits;
- Identify any problems with information provided by the client and discuss with the client or client manager accordingly;
- Undertaking client and office based assignments;
- Completing basic business and personal tax computations;
- Delivering high quality and technically compliant working papers;
- Undertaking ad-hoc project or consultancy work;
- Liaising with other departments when necessary;
- Providing support in business and tax planning arrangements;
- Ensuring the timely completion of assignments;
- Supervising and managing trainee accountants and assisting with their development;
- Take ownership of the work assigned, following this through until completed;
- Identifying new service lines opportunities for existing clients;
- Book in client records and data, recording what has been received with what the client has listed;
- Making regular payments for different contracts which are on a variety of payment terms;
- Being proactive in identifying opportunities for the provision of additional services.
- You must hold a professional accounting qualification or be studying towards one (ACA, ACCA or equivalent);
- Ability to perform well under pressure, as a team member or when working individually;
- Knowledge of mobile networks and associated provisioning and billing processes advantageous; and;
- Understanding of IT systems & controls advantageous;
- Where necessary you should be willing to commit to limited periods working away from home;
- Ability to identify areas of concern and communicate these to senior management in an unbiased and timely fashion;
- Strong enthusiasm and drive to succeed, and be an effective team player with ambitions to become a future leader;
- Sound understanding of controls and risks and their application to the business environment;
- Report writing experience;
- Experience of working in a commercial organisation;
- Good knowledge of auditing and Corporate Governance principles;
- You should hold a full driving license and have use of a vehicle with which to travel to client premises;
- Spanish language – written and oral;
- Experience of presenting to management on findings;
- You must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to delivering a high quality service to our clients.