Business Analyst – Insurance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Analyst – Insurance to join our team.
- Using these functional specification documents to produce training documentation for clients;
- Working with the team in the creation of Statements of Work and functional specification documents for the initial implementation of a project;
- Providing support in the preparation of project plans and delivery milestones;
- Continued involvement with the client in the project to delivery;
- Analyse and assess any Change Requests against documented business benefits;
- Document current state and/or future business processes as required to identify potential opportunities for improvement with the business owners;
- Problem solve through root cause/defects analysis;
- Elicit, catalogue and prioritise business requirements with full traceability back to the business process;
- Own the delivery of analysis for any assigned project;
- Understand and document proposals for change. Articulate the idea, business drivers, benefits and desired outcomes;
- Build meaningful and sustainable relationships with internal and external teams.
- Strong computer skills including- Outlook, Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint;
- Demonstrable experience of business analysis across a wide range of projects that are of varying degrees of complexity;
- Proven communication, analytical techniques and problem-solving skills;
- Strong knowledge and experience of one or more London Market insurance operations;
- London Market Experience is highly desired;
- Strong stakeholder management.