Business Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Consultant to join our team.
- Partner with sales and training team to build and deliver winning proposals for current and prospective clients;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to regularly share market insights, increase brand awareness in key verticals and improve account penetration;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients;
- Support the sales team in identifying potential clients and support the requisite research on the prospective client’s business and training needs;
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news;
- Identify ways to increase the impact of our corporate training and coaching programmes;
- Meeting warm leads to advise on the possibility of the programme and remove barriers to purchase.
- You are available full-time & live in London (or willing to relocate);
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose training-based solutions for clients;
- 3+ years of experience in client-facing roles sales/consultancy roles;
- You have amazing, near native English skills and love to present in front of stakeholders.