Business Systems/Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Systems/Project Manager to join our team.
- Management and delivery of change and acting on behalf of the business with third parties in relation to IS issues;
- Management of internal and external resources assigned to projects in order to achieve the Project goals;
- Solution Design, define and agree Business requirements and options; ensuring that the solution design delivers the agreed scope;
- Providing support and working in collaboration with colleagues and peers;
- Assist the business with the identification of new ideas and business and /or system opportunities.
- Ideally, you’ll have a Degree or equivalent in Information Technology/Systems;
- Awareness of current trends in IS technology;
- Proven ability in relationship building with influencing skills within a business and IS environment;
- Preparing and writing business and IS reports and presentations; both good verbal and written communication skills are important.