Chartered Financial Adviser Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chartered Financial Adviser to join our team.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes;
- Research existing arrangements and consider other options to achieve client objectives;
- Develop the business via internal introducers;
- Complete fact finds and gathers all other information required;
- Engage with clients, define their objectives and agree project fees;
- Ensure all work carried out is compliant and complete;
- Network and present to groups of professionals;
- Assist clients with the completion of any required paperwork;
- Delivering client-focused, professional financial advice to new and existing clients;
- Attain and maintain level of competence as required by the firm;
- Carry out regular reviews for existing clients;
- Take responsibility for, and deliver client service to, a high standard;
- Undertake other duties and projects as required;
- Prepare suitability reports to explain recommendations;
- Ensure a current statement of professional standing (SPS) is held at all times.
- Able to manage pressure and changing circumstances;
- Commercially minded;
- Decisive and tenacious;
- Self-motivated results-driven with a positive outlook;
- Effective communicator;
- Adaptable team player.