Client Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Accountant to join our team.
- Co-ordination and management of payroll, VAT, and administration duties;
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts;
- Raising and sending out rent demands;
- Year-end service charge account drafting and completion including prepayments and accruals;
- Working closely with AP/AR team;
- Offer bespoke accountancy and taxation advice;
- Assisting clients with general requests;
- Preparation and finalisation of accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships and LLPs;
- Managing own workload and workload of more junior accountants;
- Providing support to Property managers;
- Reconciling client accounts;
- Face to face client meetings;
- Assisting with month end packs – trial balance, expenditure, debtors and creditors list;
- Reconciliation and set up of take on balances in respect of new instructions;
- Working closely with surveying colleagues and shopping centre staff.
- Excellent knowledge of excel;
- Diligent, motivated and enthusiastic;
- Effective communication skills;
- 1-2 years working in Property/Real Estate;
- Experience using property management software Yardi is desirable.