Commercial Financial Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Financial Analyst to join our team.
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Own the rebuild and ongoing maintenance of our models that determine the revenue and profitability of each of our clients and products;
- Assist the operations with sales and cost modelling scenarios for budget and forecast activities;
- Ad-hoc analysis, reports and finance activities as and when required;
- Sales and margin variance analysis on retail and e-commerce;
- Support and train team of two Financial Analysts;
- Maintain the P&L models for each prospective growth driver or ‘business initiative’, and partner with the respective business owner to complete;
- Provide analytical support for headcount resource planning;
- Business Partnering;
- Monitor and report the cost of various in-house development projects;
- Cost and margin analysis;
- Maintenance of the budget and forecast process;
- Financial modelling;
- Provide analytical support for profitability improvement;
- Support with the development of forecasting, reporting and system enhancements.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified;
- Good business partnering skills;
- Team management experience.