Commercial Management Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Management Accountant to join our team.
- Managing and influencing direct client and partner requirements and expectations;
- Identify areas of improvement across the business;
- Contribute to the development of the Commercial business unit strategy;
- Oversight of full top-line P&L account;
- Identify and attend appropriate corporate events and workshops to aid relationships and customer loyalty when asked;
- Own the performance reports preparation of presentations to board;
- To enhance the current forecast models to improve accuracy;
- Identify underperforming brokers and develop strategies for increased penetration;
- Take responsibility for all commercial modelling to produce revenue plans by product and business unit;
- Preparing monthly leadership pack for board meetings – including KPIs, contract and perm ratios, department and individual performance;
- Assisting with flash revenue forecasting at start of month and mid-month;
- AX Systems support;
- Month end, including variance analysis;
- Management of standard costs;
- Preparing Group Management Accounts -1 holding company and 4 trading companies across the UK, USA and Europe.
- Experience within a Financial Planning & Analysis team;
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills;
- Strong Communication, presentation and influencing skills to be able to communicate efficiently to finance and non-finance stakeholders;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).