Commercial Pricing Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Pricing Analyst to join our team.
- Ad hoc analysis and decision support;
- Build and maintain inter-company relationships;
- Create scenario models in Excel;
- Collate and present data to various areas within the business;
- Conduct pricing analysis year-round;
- Business partnering to marketing and operations to assist with decision making;
- Manipulate and maintain pricing data in line with company policies and procedures;
- Read, interpret, review and analyse company pricing data;
- Design and develop new and existing pricing reports and strategies;
- Assessing impact of changes to pricing.
- You’ll be driven to achieve the very best, be able to work in a fast paced business and will be well organised with good prioritisation skills;
- Ideally you will have worked as an Analyst before (although it doesn’t have to be as a pricing analyst);
- You’ll have outstanding Excel skills and be able to communicate really well with both internal and external stakeholders.