Conduct programs of compensation and benefits and job analysis for employer. May specialize in specific areas, such as position classification and pension programs.
Compensation & Benefits Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist to join our team.
- Review of HR data analytics, areas of MI, this includes financial modelling of gender pay gap reports and any compensation and benefits trends;
- Working on well-being plans in conjunction with CPO/Head of HR;
- Responsible for producing papers and reports for renumeration reviews as required and requested;
- Responsible for salary benchmarking, Job levelling and architecture;
- Overseeing and reviewing payroll and pensions scheme fitting to team members in the business.
- University degree educated/equivalent;
- Experience working with external providers;
- Strong understand of Reward, compensation and benefits.