Contracts Administrator I assists in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals. Helps senior contracts administrator to prepare bids and negotiate specifications with suppliers, partners or customers. Being a Contracts Administrator I examines and reviews materials of bids or contracts. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Contracts Administrator I typically reports to a manager. The Contracts Administrator I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. To be a Contracts Administrator I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Contracts Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our team.
- Read and understand technical / construction drawings and specifications;
- Identify risks and value;
- Raise purchase orders for our sub-contractors to attend to works;
- Posting updates on social media platforms and updating the STGP website;
- Updating the relevant people on progress and dealing with queries arising from works undertaken;
- Resolution of supplier/contractor/client issues;
- Assisting with all other ad hoc tasks as necessary;
- Working in accordance with the data protection legislation and the organisations internal schedules;
- Upload correspondence i.e work sheets, certificates, quotes onto the database;
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required;
- Continue the process of drafting necessary agreements and letters following specified templates and guidelines in order to meet deadlines;
- Logging jobs and allocating work to engineers;
- Provide service to internal and external clients;
- Generates all required data to the Account Manager for the monthly client report;
- Supporting the booking in of feedstock to the plants daily.
- Good telephone manner;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Competent in computer systems;
- Understanding of Google Doc is very desirable, training can be provided for the right candidate;
- European language proficiency beneficial;
- Must be detail oriented;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines;
- Problem solving capability with good attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal skills for managing client liaison;
- Organised with excellent time management skills;
- Highly organised and able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Previous knowledge of DocuSign and how it works;
- Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles;
- Methodical and meticulous with proven analytical skills.