Customer Excellence Improvement Lead (Training) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Excellence Improvement Lead (Training) to join our team.
- Participate in Contact Centre training forums, networking groups and attend appropriate conferences/seminars for good practice and development;
- Monitor and review the progress of Contact Centre trainees/apprentices through feedback and discussions with line managers;
- To develop a reporting tool that identifies training needs within the Contact Centre through trend analysis;
- To liaise with relevant Team Leaders and Managers to co-ordinate delivery of training using appropriate methodologies;
- To assess individual training needs identified by line managers through 121’s, appraisals, Personal Improvement Plans, or Probationary periods.
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Awareness of cultural development;
- Good organisation skills and proven ability in prioritising workloads;
- Able to demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a demanding and fast paced environment;
- Ability to network and to establish good working relationships;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent report writing and presentational skills;
- Good IT Skills and experience of all Magenta Living would be an advantage;
- Willing to undertake relevant training to keep up to date;
- Able to concentrate and work accurately under pressure and to deadlines;
- Performance Management;
- Two years’ experience in the field of training, coaching or mentoring;
- Good knowledge of Customer Services industry.