Data Management Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Management Analyst to join our team.
- Lineage: ability to analyse and document data lineage back to sources;
- Ongoing system support and maintenance;
- Map to formats and standards. Code and unit test mapping routines to transform the data;
- Provide regular feedback and suggestions for improving the efficiency of internal processes and procedures;
- Analysing data content, interpreting product information and alignment to systems;
- Ability to understand and meet end-to-end Data Governance requirements and manage sensitive data effectively;
- Working with various teams to ensure quality and integrity of the data being captured;
- System and user testing.
- Strong attention to detail, flexible and tenacious;
- Experience of working with data lifecycle;
- Data Governance/ Management processes and tooling;
- Data domain knowledge;
- Experience building out data management frameworks;
- SQL experience with an understanding of ETL concepts and standards;
- Advanced excel skills;
- Ability to demonstrate sound analytical experience;
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively.