Digital Marketing Analyst I assists in developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract customers to company website, online presence and promote online products or services. Analyzes online statistics and identifies areas to optimize online marketing performance. Being a Digital Marketing Analyst I supports development of e-marketing content and explores sales channels. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Digital Marketing Analyst I typically reports to a manager. To be a Digital Marketing Analyst I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed.
Digital Marketing Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team.
- Planning & strategy development;
- Close collaboration with internal marketing and content teams to understand up-coming content and events;
- Reporting & insight generation;
- End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets, targeting, tactics, creative etc. to meet and exceed objectives;
- Assist in planning, strategy and optimisation;
- Attending client meetings;
- Request tracking pixels and assist with implementation;
- Interpreting data and creating reports to recommend improvements;
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of paid marketing campaigns;
- Ensure smooth collaborations with internal teams;
- Assisting with creating blog posts and other marketing materials.
- In your element when working with senior stakeholders;
- A 2.1 or above from a top university;
- Good understanding of the marketing technology landscape, vendors and tool;
- Experience in an agency setting a plus;
- 1-3 years’ experience working with marketing campaigns;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- CRM measurement necessary;
- Knowledge of SQL with BigQuery or other databases;
- Experience using Supermetrics for Google Sheets or a quick ability to learn new tools;
- Proven web analytics experience – Google Analytics/GA360, Google BigQuery, SQL;
- Commercial mentality with good communication and presentation skills;
- Mathematical / statistical background is a bonus but not essential.