Driver Trainer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Driver Trainer to join our team.
- To be involved in the development of our warehouse to wheels programme and the ongoing training for our van drivers to progress to Class 2 drivers;
- Deliver an annual abc driver training program for all drivers to ensure they meet the required driving standards;
- Undertake all risk assessments in relation to vehicles and delivery to customer premises along with undertaking investigations into driver accidents;
- Provide new starter training and assessments;
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining all data required for KN Fleet Audits and agree action plans following regular audits.
- Demonstrate the ability to drive process improvements in line with the transport strategy and best practise;
- Good knowledge of transport rules and regulations, Class 1 driver qualified, with a minimum of 5 years experience;
- Driver assessor experience with excellent coaching and training skills;
- Understands the legal implications for Health & Safety on site, risk assessment experience;
- DCPC Trainer – JAUPT approved. Experience of managing tachograph infringements;
- Has effective time management and planning skills;
- Ability to prepare and write training plans;
- IT literate – MS Office.