Executive Search Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Executive Search Consultant to join our team.
- helping applicants to prepare for interviews;
- Contract negotiation;
- Proactively source candidates and build relationships with prospective candidates for future opportunities;
- Advertise vacancies through proven mediums;
- Provide detailed feedback to both candidates and clients;
- Interview and assess prospective applicants and match their skills and experience with client’s needs;
- Manage a warm desk and develop business through existing accounts;
- Develop new business through proactive business development activities both on the telephone and face to face.
- High levels of commercial awareness;
- The intellect, flexibility and robustness necessary to overcome difficulties;
- Experience in successfully sourcing senior candidates across a variety of executive roles;
- Confidence and energy;
- Consultants are expected to meet both office and personal targets and will be rewarded accordingly;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous experience in the recruitment industry and/or ex-military experience is highly desirable (ideally both);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to respond to requirements and act with urgency;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Ability to engage with senior candidates in a professional way, demonstrating market and client knowledge.