External auditors perform similar duties to internal auditors, but are employed by an outside organization, rather than the one they are auditing. They review clients’ financial statements and inform investors and authorities that the statements have been correctly prepared and reported.
External Auditor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a External Auditor to join our team.
- Work with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors;
- Provide support to clients in the areas of statutory and management accounts, audit & assurance and business advice;
- Form an integral part of our teams providing a first-class service to our clients.
- A background working in practice;
- A driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises;
- Determination, self-motivation and the drive to succeed;
- Excellent team-working, communication and interpersonal skills;
- AAT qualified accountant;
- Auditing experience;
- 2 years’ experience.