Finance Business Partner – Insurance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Business Partner – Insurance to join our team.
- Provide constant feedback to the business on Plan progress and playback the final signed off Plan;
- Attend divisional management meetings as required for your area of responsibility;
- Produce monthly full year forecasts;
- Work closely with the Planning team to ensure assumptions are appropriate;
- Ensure the business are regularly appraised with their result albeit core outputs will be prepared centrally;
- Responsible for collecting and reviewing business inputs for Plan and ensuring that they understand the full P&L including the legal entity splits;
- Understand the results and performance at a legal entity level and work closely and build strong relationships with the Legal Entity business partners;
- Facilitating strategy development and reviews of their business units;
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) professionals only;
- Confident with ability to constructively challenge to drive performance;
- Excellent computer, report building, excel and data analysis skills;
- Proven ability to influence challenging stakeholders;
- Work to continuously improve financial processes;
- Daily exposure to the Director level stakeholders;
- Highly analytical with financial awareness and commercial acumen.
- An excellent communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- An in depth knowledge of level of insurance accounting and industry knowledge;
- Experience of direct or indirect management of workload for a team/or individual;
- Adept at negotiation and influencing skills;
- ACA/ CIMA/ACCA qualified with relevant work experience, preferably in the same or similar role;
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management;
- Ability to consider a variety of data and information sources, approaches and possible outcomes for decision making.