Financial Services Audit Senior Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Services Audit Senior to join our team.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams on client premises and in the office;
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget;
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business to ensure the efficient execution of the audit;
- Identify risk matters while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- and income protection insurance;
- 25 days holiday;
- Working knowledge of ethical and regulatory compliance, including anti-money laundering;
- life assurance cover;
- Professional qualification ACA/ICAS or equivalent;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.