fp&a Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a fp&a to join our team.
- Take overall responsibility for headcount reporting at group level;
- To support management decisions through the analysis, control and presentation of actual and forecast information;
- Active monitoring of business plan and budget execution;
- Preparation of related board briefing materials;
- Analysis and preparation for business partnering work;
- Produce ad hoc reporting and analysis of information based on underwriting data in the Data Warehouse;
- Financial modelling;
- Maintenance of models and spreadsheets including role forward for monthly close;
- As directed, provide specific resource analysis for Senior Management and the Board of Directors;
- Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy;
- Forecasting, commentaries, analysis of results, budgeting and planning, regulatory returns, spreadsheet modelling and production of board packs;
- Manage the group’s budget and forecast processes;
- Preparation and review of group management reporting and KPIs;
- To assist the FP&A Manager and Senior Business Planning Analyst in all FP&A related tasks;
- Provide advice and guidance to budget holders.
- Strong Excel skills including use of pivot tables, lookups and data manipulation including ability to roll forward, update and amend Financial Models;
- Knowledge of Data Analytic systems such as Qlik Sense or Power BI would be advantageous;
- Excellent financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Previous insurance and accounting knowledge within Financial Planning;
- Part-Qualified CIMA or ACCA;
- The ability to produce accurate, constructive and timely reports;
- Ability to understand and explain variances to plan and prior year.