Global Intercompany Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Global Intercompany Manager to join our team.
- Decision maker related to Intercompany disputes including resolution within Lonza Policies and timelines;
- Ownership of unresolved variances do not exceed Corporate defined threshold at month end close;
- Maintain working knowledge of Internal Accounting Manuals as they related to Intercompany end-to-end process and ensure compliance;
- Manage Global Intercompany Team of 4 including training, goal setting and performance reviews;
- Produce KPI’s related to Intercompany activities, Ad hoc reporting and manage Ad hoc tasks as requested by Senior Accounting Management;
- Approve Intercompany payments including timely resolution of blocks preventing payment;
- Ensure accurate issue tracking is maintained by all team members including root cause, corrective actions required and timing of resolution;
- Monitor and resolve automated posting errors, ensure manual posting of invoices occurs daily, ensure Cash Application occurs timely.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization;
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities;
- Team management;
- Hands-on approach, self-starter mentality;
- Ability to create and conduct presentations and trainings effectively;
- SAP experience is a prerequisite;
- Strong service orientation;
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others;
- Skilled and experienced in dealing with senior business managers;
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- Strong functional expertise and understanding/interest in end-to-end business processes.