Global Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Global Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
- Producing ROI and metrics reports on a monthly basis for all marketing activity;
- Assist on other adhoc global projects within the marketing team;
- Update and track the service line marketing budgets – processing invoices and updating the budget spreadsheets on a regular basis;
- Maintaining service line pages on the internal Intranet – posting updates and making content edits;
- Support with the maintenance and production of service line marketing material;
- Responsibility for pulling together quarterly external client newsletters in Dotdigital.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing role (financial services industry experience is preferred);
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Relevant degree or professional qualification (e.g. CIM);
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.