Group Management Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Management Accountant to join our team.
- Provide accurate and incisive monthly management account data and analysis to enable informed decisions;
- Supporting the budget and reforecast processes to deliver high quality, robust financial forecasts;
- Month end and Year end processes;
- Collation and preparation of non-financial KPIs;
- Provide support and analysis for the Planning & Performance function;
- To develop and encourage the Groups cross functional activity to lead to improved levels of service;
- Weekly and Monthly Reporting to the Director in a weekly meeting;
- Payroll, including pensions, P11D’s, and payments to HMRC for PAYE and National Insurance;
- Providing guidance to divisions in respect of Group management accounting processes and policies;
- Statutory filing including ATED’s and Confirmation Statements;
- Completing detailed reviews and analysing Group KPIs;
- Handling supplier queries, statement reconciliations;
- Establishing a high level of credibility and manage strong working partnerships with external and internal parties;
- To be the principle point of contact for the key account in relation to any service issues throughout the Group;
- Liaise with auditors / HMRC / banks.
- AAT Fully Qualified or ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified Accountant;
- Numerate with sound excel skills and an interest in property;
- Proficient on numerical data inputting with a high level of accuracy;
- 2 years minimum accounting experience.