Head of Performance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Performance to join our team.
- Work with the People Product team to improve our internal tools;
- Improve the process by which with measure individual and team performance to make more efficient, less biased, and more scalable;
- Work with People Analytics to constantly improve the way we measure performance at all levels of the organisation;
- Work with Analytics functions across the company to standardise the way we measure KPIs across the company;
- Work with functional areas to create performance models based on functional competency frameworks;
- Lead the Goals and KPI-setting process end-to-end: from Company KPIs to Individual Goals;
- Co-own the performance improvement plan processes and exiting with the Head of People;
- Own the Goal-Setting, Promotion, and Performance Rewards processes.
- Logical and analytical thinking – understand that solutions are not necessarily transferable from an organisation to another;
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented – you must care about output, not activity;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (ideally with a few years in management or transformation consulting);
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence all levels of stakeholders;
- Hands-on analytical experience – you must be able to use SQL or Python to dig into data on your own;
- Problem structuring and decomposition.