Head of Product Marketing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Product Marketing to join our team.
- Confidence is overrated. Bravery and output are better. Michael Jackson and Kurt Cobain had no confidence, but peop… May. 25, 2018;
- Support sales training and pre-sales (as required) on the product;
- Inform our thought leadership agenda with product and competitor perspective;
- Track competitors, and industry issues, and respond appropriately;
- Create core content and sales tools that feed the Diffblue sales and marketing machines;
- Work with the product team to develop the release and launch plan for new features and services to customers, partners and prospects;
- Create our product messaging and develop it over time;
- Champion the acquisition of deep buyer knowledge to write clear, simple buyer personas;
- Evangelise company and product strengths with press and industry analysts;
- Conduct win/loss interviews to determine buyer needs, competitive trends and segmentation;
- Develop simple, relevant and engaging positioning, messaging and stories that resonate with development tool buyers;
- Present and demo the platform at trade and owned events, webinars etc.
- Confidence is overrated. Bravery and output are better. Michael Jackson and Kurt Cobain had no confidence, but peop… May. 25, 2018.