Headhunter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Headhunter to join our team.
- Budget and activity achievement;
- Business development;
- Contribute to our marketing and brand development;
- Assignment delivery;
- Identify, develop and win new long-term profitable relationships with clients in agreed sectors;
- Adhere to all administration procedures, especially with regard to our CRM system, and other company records;
- Account management;
- Actively contribute to an environment that is positive, ambitious and dynamic in a way that enhances the culture of the company.
- Successful track record of recruitment or a successful and distinguished career within communications;
- An ambitious, proactive and professional working style and attitude;
- A team player with good interpersonal skills, able to work with all EA staff in a friendly and supportive manner;
- Ability to work successfully at speed under pressure;
- Ability to engage with candidates and clients at all levels and stages of their careers;
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for business development;
- Excellent written skills.