HR Onsite Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Onsite Consultant to join our team.
- Manage investigations, disciplinary and grievance processes;
- Networking with the client’s key decision makers in order to identify and take advantage of new business opportunities;
- Establishing the on-going staff needs of the client, through the development of close business relationship;
- Provide advice, where appropriate, to leaders and candidates on HR best practice, and relevant legislation;
- Maintaining a positive team environment through an approachable and motivational style;
- Manage a portfolio of employees between 70 – 100;
- Conducting regular performance reviews with service delivery consultants;
- Ensure administration and project report deadlines are met including accurate submission of weekly / monthly reports.
- Takes a positive approach to situations and adopts a solution mind set;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Outstanding organisational, multi-tasking and planning skills;
- Must be flexible and be able to travel across sites if required;
- Experienced in client service delivery, always looking at improvements and efficiencies;
- CIPD qualified level 3;
- Excellent IT skills – MS office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Must have previous HR team leader experience.