HR Operations Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Operations Analyst to join our team.
- Guaranteeing adherence with local laws and internal policies;
- Maintain local and global HR data and workflow administration in HR information systems;
- Contribute to the success of the Regional HR Services organization in the achievement of strategic and operational goals;
- Represent Regional HR Services within local and global project teams and work groups;
- Creation and maintenance of process documentation, including standard operating procedures.
- Ambitious, able to work independently;
- An allergic reaction to doing the same thing twice expecting different results;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills with strong customer focus;
- Experience in a shared services environment, preferably HR;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, balancing competing priorities whilst maintaining scheduled deliverables;
- Capacity to work in a high growth, fast paced environment;
- Works in a fast-paced environment, with guidance only in the most complex situations;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; additional languages preferred;
- Ability to work in tight and continuous timescales managed by Service Level Agreements and Customer requirements;
- Prior experience with HR SaaS systems such as Success Factors and/or Workday;
- Ability to collaborate and be a team player with high standards and ethics;
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail.