ICT Business Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ICT Business Analyst to join our team.
- Planning and implementation of hardware, network and system software;
- Support for the mission critical business applications, ERP (Epicor), reporting (Power BI, SQL) and CRM system;
- Business process analysis;
- Providing second level support to the 1st line team;
- Supplier negotiation/interaction/relationship management;
- Support business Intelligence initiatives using SQL 2008 or later (SSRS, SSAS & SSIS), including writing SQL reports.
- Strong project management skills;
- Experience in a general IT/ Systems Analyst role (within a manufacturing/production environment would be highly desirable);
- High level of understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/Business Administration applications and experience of implementing such systems;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Applications;
- Analytically minded and customer focused;
- Working knowledge of CRM systems;
- An enthusiasm for Agile & Scrum framework;
- Excellent troubleshooting and implementation skills;
- Relevant Degree (technical/ IT/ business) or equivalent level qualification;
- High level SQL experience, including report writing, with some training or qualifications.