IFA Support Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IFA Support Supervisor to join our team.
- Line management of team members;
- Ensure that Pod maintains diary management system and monitor the daily Pod workflow, reallocating work to other Pod members where necessary;
- To be a point of contact for clients, life offices and members of the business;
- Ensuring that all workflow within the team is dealt with in accordance with compliance department’s guidelines;
- Ensure that Pod adheres to all SLA’s in relation to the support of their advisers, assisting with daily workflow wherever necessary;
- Identify any process issues/improvements and escalate for investigation by Operations department;
- Dealing with any regarding any staffing or workflow issues/requirements within the team, escalating to the Administration Manager where necessary;
- Identify training needs for all team members, liaising with the Administration Manager to ensure any training requirements are met.
- Previous experience within a similar role;
- Able to work as part of a team, or if required, under your own initiative;
- Experience of managing other people;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must have a keen eye for detail;
- Willing to learn and develop;
- Effective organisational and planning skills;
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout;
- Previous experience of coaching and supporting team members;
- Experienced using Microsoft Word and Excel.