In-House Tax Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a In-House Tax Manager to join our team.
- Corporation Tax – monthly corporate tax and deferred tax provisions along with half and yearly reporting for group entities;
- Income tax reporting;
- Stay up to date with new legislation and communicate this information to the wider business;
- Support and take responsibility for ad-hoc tax related projects;
- Employee taxes;
- Responsible for completion of draft direct and indirect tax returns and associated analysis and support;
- Preparing corporate tax calculations/returns, to include wider compliance necessities for the group;
- Preparation of calculations and disclosures for inclusion in statutory accounts, working closely with auditors on any queries;
- Preparing UK quarterly payments on the calculation of accounts; group tax calculations to include corporate interest return.
- Be ACA or CTA qualified.