Indirect Sourcing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Indirect Sourcing Manager to join our team.
- Develop and lead the procurement of various Indirect Services across the UK & IE;
- Develop savings ideas for UK&I categories and define robust and appropriate savings plans;
- Promote innovation, bring in breakthrough ideas and best-in-class approaches;
- Contribute to the development of the UK & Ireland category strategy and lead it at a local level;
- Manage the sourcing cycle and building strong relationships with suppliers (high volume of tendering and multiple stakeholders to engage with);
- Identify and manage contract negotiations, ensuring price, quality and service targets exceed business expectations.
- Strong leadership qualities and exceptional stakeholder engagement, interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Strong experience managing categories across a region and/or multiple geographies;
- Higher education in Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Business or other relevant discipline. CIPS advantageous;
- Industry experience in FMCG, Retail, Personal Care or Pharma or similar blue chip business;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within IndirectProcurement (HR, Travel, Legal, Events, Fleet) and expert in Category Management principles.