Indirect Tax Compliance Manager Midlands Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Indirect Tax Compliance Manager Midlands to join our team.
- Liaising with the global PwC network;
- Selecting specific transactions for further review;
- Dealing with client financial data and processing into our Indirect Tax Technologies;
- VAT technical and accounting review of draft returns and client specific exception reports;
- Financial Management;
- Liaising/managing the appropriate client personnel;
- Keeping up to date with legislation and practical changes which impact VAT compliance;
- Managing deliverable and contractual scope to ensure delivery against compliance obligations;
- Reviewing the client specific exception reports produced by the technology;
- Ensuring high quality service delivery to our clients;
- Coaching/Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Ambition and a strong desire to succeed;
- An ability to work within a strict timetable and deadlines;
- Energy and enthusiasm;
- Management experience;
- Good self-organisational skills;
- Excellent VAT technical skills;
- A commitment to team working;
- Good analytical and numerical skills including bookkeeping;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Previous experience in a VAT role.