Integration Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Integration Consultant to join our team.
- Work across a suite of Mule applications and APIs, implementing integration solutions for various clients across different industries;
- Work across a varied technical stack and a variety of industries;
- Participate in an agile delivery environment, using a scrum or kanban methodology;
- Be the master of digital transformation journeys;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Ricston assets by making significant technical contributions and contributions to success;
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable integration implementation artifacts. Identify bugs and devise resolutions to these defects;
- Perform hands-on installation, development, configuration, and troubleshooting of Ricston solutions.
- Experience working on Microsoft technology stack;
- Experience with Cloud technology stack (eg:Microsoft Azure );
- Experience in an Agile development environment;
- Be a harmonious and encouraging team member and show a passion for new technologies;
- Experience with CI and automated testing;
- Possess strong communication and documentation skills in both verbal and written English;
- Prior experience integrating different software systems.