Internal Auditor Banking Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internal Auditor Banking to join our team.
- Audit various business areas of the bank in in line with strategic instructions;
- Implement risk based audits across the business areas and other projects;
- Responsible for executing and developing the banks internal audit plan;
- Assess, identify and report any issues of weakness within control and formulate re-mediating solutions;
- Ensure our internal audit process and reports are aligned with local regulations and bank’s policies;
- Work alongside internal departments to analyse issues and formulate resolutions;
- Provide assurance that the material risks bank faces are managed accordingly.
- Able to work on their own initiative as well as part of the team;
- Knowledge or exposure to wholesale and corporate banking activities;
- Qualified or working towards one of the following qualifications: CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIA;
- Working experience in internal audit within international banking or audit firm environment;
- Ability to analyse and solve problems;
- Educated to degree level;
- Good understanding of audit and up-to-date technical knowledge;
- Strong report writing and communication skills.