Investment Manager – Private Client Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investment Manager – Private Client to join our team.
- Contribute to investment committee meetings;
- Attend client meetings and provide support on new business pitches;
- Provide high quality, professional investment knowledge and advice to help align tactical asset allocation with client profiles and objectives;
- Manage Investment portfolios on behalf of a number of Private Clients;
- Place deals in equities, bonds, FX and 3 rd party funds.
- Experience of discretionary and advisory portfolio investment management;
- Keen focus on profitability both for the business and as an individual;
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to listen effectively;
- CF30 qualified and must hold industry level qualifications;
- Strong customer focused approach and able to cultivate long-lasting relationships.