Investment Manager, Private Equity Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investment Manager, Private Equity to join our team.
- Supporting the delivery of transactions including evaluation, due diligence, preparing investment proposals and financial models, deal execution etc;
- Building strong relationships with Management Teams, Advisors and Introducers, Executive and Non-Executive Directors;
- Origination and evaluation of new investment opportunities.
- 3-7 years’ relevant experience in M&A, private equity or investment management;
- Interest in private equity and have an entrepreneurial flair;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders of all levels;
- Team player who is happy to join a small growing team;
- Strong analytical skills with financial modelling experience;
- Strong academic credentials (minimum 2:1 degree) from a top-tier university;
- Strategic M&A;
- Corporate Finance.