Junior Contracts Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Contracts Manager to join our team.
- Be directly responsible for up to 6 different contracts;
- Provide leadership and management to the site team as necessary;
- Be responsible for a team of 7 engineers;
- Ensure successful completion of all reactive and PPM works orders to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPIs and SLAs as necessary;
- Attend strategic contractual/operational meetings with the client on a weekly basis, or as required;
- Ensure contractually agreed KPIs / SLAs are met.
- A high level of organisational skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Impeccable written English;
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with clients;
- A friendly and approachable working manner;
- Excellent attention to detail.