Junior Data Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our team.
- Training provided to use all of these mentioned technologies;
- Working with open source technologies such as Python and Spark;
- Delivering reports and solutions using SQL, Python, Spark, Azure and Power BI;
- Querying large data-sets;
- Producing bespoke dashboards using PowerBI;
- Liaising with senior stakeholders within the business to communicate findings;
- Providing analysis and insight to drive business improvement and impact upon business decisions;
- Interrogating and extracting the data using SAS and SQL;
- Assisting to ensure the delivery of projects on time;
- Supports the project delivery process by working collaboratively with other members of the team.
- Educated to a bachelor’s degree level in Computer Science or a related field;
- Exposure and working knowledge of data storage solutions, including BigQuery, Redshift, and Snowflake;
- Proven commercial experience working with the AWS tech stack, and a great knowledge of the advance components (Lambda, Kinesis);
- degree educated;
- Have commercial experience coding ETL pipelines in Python, and SQL;
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with a range of clients;
- Commercial experience using SQL or Python;
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly;
- AWS or relevant cloud knowledge;
- Python, Java or Scala;
- Have commercial experience coding in Python, and SQL.